Friday, May 15, 2015

My Airtel App

Cellphones are the most ubiquitous commodity in the digital world today and Airtel is the most trusted and popular cellphone subscriber in India. It provides various facilities and value added services to a user viz. video calling, 3G, international roaming, DTH services etc. Now, it has taken a leap into the telecom world by introducing its mobile app : My Airtel.

My Airtel takes the user first policy of Airtel forward and makes paying one's Airtel bills, glancing through the various services and special offers and recharge of utilities exceeding convenient and hassle free. Being an Airtel user for the past 5 years, I have availed almost all of their cellphone facilities. Hence, this was one thing I was seriously anticipating to occur!  I have downloaded the android version and am excited to say the least.


The features are plenty, while the three which struck a chord with my soul are as follows:

Firstly, I like the various incentives one gets when one recharges. FREE OFFERS customized for you. This MyAirtel app precisely understands me and the way incentives get my attention. It has offers on recharges and you get FREE coupons on every recharge. The first thing that came to my attention when I looked at the offers was a 3GB 3G data for Rs. 455. This Rs. 455 is usually the 2GB pricing and it is amazing how you can get an extra GB just for charging on the phone. For power users of 3G, this is of great value and this is something I might consider looking at when I am going to do a recharge for my mobile data. It is left to be seen what all coupons and offers are there for the user. Hope it doesn’t turn out to be an eye wash.

Secondly, you can raise service requests on this app and track them. In case of any issue with any of the aforementioned services, the customer care is just a swipe away and one can get to log his/her request in an extremely efficient manner which in turn helps in quicker resolution. So, now no more dialing the customer care and waiting for an executive,  go the digital way and feel the difference!
Thirdly, I love it when you have an app customized for safe and secure payments. My Airtel app is awesome when it comes to paying your monthly bills and recharging for any new service plan. Once can also check the recharge history and see the balance data plan/ service pack left in one’s account for fixed line/cellphone/tablet/DTH. So, everything can be explored under one roof. What else can one ask for?  It’s simply Wow.

For more features and info about this app, surf myairtel app. The iOS users need not worry. The version would be out pretty soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment