Friday, January 24, 2014

#YWMA : Indiblogger never short of surprises

Your wish is my App II, a Nokia IndiBlogger meet
Your wish is my App II, a Nokia IndiBlogger meetExcited about the latest Indiblogger meet - Your Wish My App (YWMA).


Nokia has once again interfaced for blogging and technology as we get braced to meet three superstars in their respective fields:
Tech guru Rajiv Makhni ,Star chef and michelin star restaurateur Vikas Khanna and the gaming wiz vishal Gondal. Promises to be a fun filled evening with useful inputs in technology, mobile apps and off course food.



Looking forward to my third Indi-meet!!


Off to the Oberoi, new Delhi
For more updates on the meet, watch the space.....




Udit

2 comments:

  1. Aha! This is a pre-meet post... wow! :)

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my blog post on a futuristic Windows app: http://2brahulprabhakar.blogspot.in/2014/02/your-wish-is-my-app-ii-nokia-plays.html

    ReplyDelete