Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In memoriam

Dear Dadaji

Your tender touch of love, a pat on the back. It was a salubrious moment whenever you were around.

Moments brimming with joy and zeal,
Precious as gold dust
As before God, I kneel,
Praying that memories never rust.

My reverence for you will remain,
Your demise has given me immense pain
Your hearty laugh will be missed,
As the shores of heaven you kissed.


Unfortunately those moments cease to exist today. You left us, creating a void that would be impossible to fill. The indelible imprint that you left on my life will never fade.
I regret not spending the last few moments around you, taking your care, looking after you. Never had I realized that these were the moments that would have been the allusive ones; the most precious ones. As you depart, I am sad and shocked as an integral facet of my world disappeared.
You might never be with me in person again ,but will always be in my prayers till I breathe.

May your soul rest in peace.





Your grandson

No comments:

Post a Comment